Beautiful white flower pendant with gold center. White Lady I. is the simple version with dagger beads and seed beads. White Lady II. is the version with Swarovski bicone crystals.
The PDF file contains instructions for making the White Lady I. and White Lady II. Flower Pendants.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendants.
Beadwork pattern for beginners to advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color B (for White Lady II.)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0
- 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystals (for White Lady II.)
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearl – 1 pc
- Czech dagger beads (top-drilled) 5×16 mm
- Beading needle Size 10
- Nylon beading thread 0.20 mm
- Split ring 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!