Beading tutorial MOM pendant from seed beads, with CRAW (Cubic Right Angle Weave) technique.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for advanced and very advanced bead weavers!
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 1 g
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony Size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.16 mm or beading thread (e. g. Toho One-G)
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!