Simple and elegant white beaded ring with gold center. A piece of the White Lady collection.
The PDF file containing instructions for making the White Lady Flower Ring.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the flower ring.
Beadwork pattern for beginners to advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color B
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearl
- Czech dagger beads (top-drilled) 3x10mm
- Beading needle Size 10
- Nylon beading thread 0.20 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!