Thani’s Bracelet is an exciting beading project, because I combined more beading techniques in this bracelet. On top of the herringbone base there is a rhombus decoration, which is the accented element of the jewelry.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers!
- 30 pages
- 55 steps
- 55 illustrations
- 143 phase photos
- length: ca. 18 cm (7.8 inch)
- width: ca. 2.7 cm (1.06 inch)
Material you need:
(for a bracelet with 18 cm length, with the clasp)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – ca. 72 pcs (1 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 – ca. 140 pcs (2 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0 – ca. 600 pcs (ca. 12 g)
- 3 mm czech fire-polished beads – 4 pcs
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads Color A – 20 pcs
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads Color B – ca. 52 pcs
- 6 mm Czech fire-polished beads (or 6 mm pearls) – 12 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color A – 4 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color B – 12 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!