White crystal snowflake pendant tutorial from Swarovski rivoli, bicone crystals and Toho seed beads. You can use it for a beautiful winter necklace, or a DIY christmas gift. Using the tutorial with different bead colors you can make christmas star or a christmas ornament.
The PDF file contains instructions for making the Snowflake pendant (without necklace).
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for advanced and very advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0
- 4 mm Swarovski crystal pearls – 48 pcs
- Spike bead 5×13 mm – 6 pcs
- 14 mm Swarovski rivoli (type 1122) – 1 pcs
- Beading needle Size 12
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Jump ring – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!