A special vintage style beaded bracelet with super duo beads and japanese Toho seed beads.
The PDF file contains instructions for making the Moonshine bracelet.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for beginners and advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0
- Japanese Toho 3 mm magatama beads
- 4 mm Swarovski crystal pearls
- Czech Super Duo beads (2.5 x 5 mm)
- Beading needle Size 12
- Nylon beading thread (0.2 mm)
- Split rings
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!