Following this tutorial you can learn how to make a triangle weave hexagon, and how to turn the hexagons into elegant Swarovski crystal earrings. I wrote this tutorial for absolute beginners.
It contains very detailed description of the steps to create the earrings.
I recommend this tutorial to my free Triangle weave lesson 1, which teaches the basics of the triangle weave stitch. Should you have any kind of questions to the steps in the tutorial, you will find the answers right here.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the earrings.
Beadwork pattern for beginners.
- 8 pages
- 14 steps
- 13 illustrations
- 39 phase photos
(without the ear wire)
- length: 3 cm [1.18 inch]
- width: 2 cm [0.8 inch]
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 – ca 50 pcs (1 g)
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color A – 12 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color B – 12 pcs
- 6 mm Swarovski bicone crystal – 2 pcs
- Czech Koralex O rings (1 x 3.8 mm) – 16 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony Size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Ear wire fishhook – 1 pair
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!