Beaded bracelet with seed beads and crystal pearls with RAW technique.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
❊ 20 pages
❊ 34 steps
❊ 41 illustrations
❊ 107 phase photos
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color A – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color B – 1-2 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 – 1-2 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0 – 20 g
- 4 mm Swarovski Crystal Pearl – ca. 40 pcs
- Beading needle (e.g. Pony size 10)
- Nylon beading thread (0.20 mm)
- 6 mm split rings
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55