Vintage style, romantic beaded earrings with Swarovski rivoli, bicone crystals and japanese Toho seed beads.
This is a renewed and revised edition of my Squill Earrings tutorial, supplemented with phase photos, more detailed explanations and illustrations, 3 new colour variations, and 2 earrings base variations (ear wires and ear studs).
This is a well understandable, easy to follow, high quality, very detailed beading tutorial. Step by step with illustrations, photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the earrings.
Beadwork pattern for beginners and advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color B
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color C
- 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystals, type 5328
- 14 mm Swarovski Rivoli, type 1122F
- Beading needle Size 12
- Nylon beading thread (0.16 mm)
- Jumprings + Earstuds 4 mm, half-ball with loop – OR – Ear wires
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!