Tutorial for the beautiful beaded Aglio bracelet, from 6 and 8 mm pearls, fire-polished beads and seed beads. Aglio is a special segmented bracelet with a three dimensional structure. This is a really unique piece of your beaded jewelries.
The listing is for a PDF file containing instructions for making the Aglio bracelet, not the bracelet itself.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the braclet.
Beadwork pattern for advanced and very advanced bead weavers!
- 15 pages
- 25 steps
- 25 illustrations
- 96 phase photos
Measurements: (12 segments, without clasp)
- length: ca. 19.5 cm (7.7 inch)
- width: ca. 2.5 cm (1 inch)
- thickness: ca. 1.5 cm (0.6 inch)
❊ ❊ ❊
Material you need:
(for a bracelet with 19 cm length, without the clasp – 12 segments)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – ca. 1300 pcs (6 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – ca. 750 pcs (7 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – ca. 100 pcs (1 g)
- 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystals (or 3 mm Czech fire-polished beads) – 48 pcs
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads – 264 pcs
- 6 mm pearl – 24 pcs
- 8 mm pearl – 12 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Jump ring – 2 pcs
- Clasp – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55