You absolutely have to make this ring, if you love big and truly special jewelries. The Aglio ring is the next piece of the Aglio collection.
You can make this ring from 6 and 8 mm round pearls, fire-polished beads and seed beads.
Aglio is a special segmented collection with a three dimensional structure. This collection will be a really unique piece of your beaded jewelries.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the ring.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- Language: English
- 22 pages
- 39 steps
- 48 illustrations
- 102 phase photos
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 1g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 2g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 24 pcs (1g)
- 3 mm Czech fire-polished beads (or 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystals) – 26-30 pcs
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads – 40 pcs
- 4 mm round pearls – 6 pcs
- 8 mm round pearls – 3 pcs
- Beading needle (e.g. Pony size 10)
- Nylon beading thread (0.2 mm)
You can see the matching bracelet tutorial here: Aglio bracelet
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!