Simple and beautiful triangle weave beading project. I recommend this tutorial to my free Triangle weave lesson 2.
You can try the Triangle weave lesson 2 in the practice without risk with this free tutorial.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for beginners.
- 7 pages
- 11 steps
- 13 illustrations
- 27 phase photos
Material you need:
(for a necklace with 37 cm [14.5 inch] length, without the clasp)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 2 g
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads Color A – 221 pcs
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads Color B – 92 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Clasp – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!