Beaded cross with Swarovski Crystal, Rivoli and japanese seed beads.
The PDF file contains instructions for making the Crystal Cross Pendant.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese seed bead size 11/0
- Japanese seed bead size 15/0
- 4 mm facet (fire-polished bead) – 18 pcs
- 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystal – 13 pcs
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearl (imitation pearl) – 5 pcs
- 3 mm Toho magatama bead – 4 pcs
- 12 mm (or 14×10 mm) Swarovski Rivoli – 1 pc
- Beading needle Size 12
- Nylon beading thread (0.20 mm)
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55