I made the HEXA bracelet with a special RAW (right-angle-weave) stitch: with triangle weave stitch. The bracelet is really a 3 dimensional creation, with a lot of seed beads. Thanks to it’s special structure the HEXA looks like a lace ribbon.
New, Improved tutorial:
- simpler beading method,
- more detailed steps,
- more detailed explanations,
- phase photos for each step.
The listing is for a PDF file containing instructions for making the Hexa bracelet (without clasp).
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- 22 pages
- 33 steps
- 52 illustrations
- 115 phase photos
Material you need:
(for a bracelet with the length 16.5 cm, without the clasp)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 5g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 – 5g
- 4 mm Swarovski crystal pearls, or 4 mm czech fire-polished beads, Color A – 254 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski crystal pearls, Color B – 58 pcs
- Beading needle Size 12
- Nylon beading thread 0.16 mm
- Split ring – 2 pcs
- Clasp – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!