Beading tutorial Annie Donut pendant, with RAW (Right Angle Weave) and TAW (Triangle Weave) technique. This is an easy to make pendant, but I don’t recommend for absolute beginner.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
The diameter of the pendant is ca. 3 cm (1.18 inch)
❊ ❊ ❊
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
❊ ❊ ❊
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 210 pcs
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 8 pcs
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 96 pcs
- 4 mm czech fire-polished beads – 48 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony Size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Jump ring – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55