Triangular right angle weave ring tutorial. This ring is a piece of the Annie collection. The beads around emphasize the chaton or the bead in the middle, and give nice appearance for the ring.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and photos of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the ring.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- 17 pages
- 24+7 steps
- 24+7 illustrations
- 67+15 phase photos
diameter: ca. 2.5 cm (ca. 1 inch)
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – ca. 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 36-42 pcs (1 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 2 g
- 4 mm czech fire-polished beads – 24 pcs
- 8 mm Swarovski Chaton (Type 1028 SS39) – 1 pc OR 8 mm bead – 1 pc
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony Size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55