Easy to make beaded earrings from super duo beads and seed beads. I created the Colleen earrings for my Moonshine bracelet.
This listing is for a PDF file containing instructions for making the Colleen earrings, not the earrings themselves.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the earrings.
Beadwork pattern for beginner and advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – ca 120 pcs
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, Color A – 32 pcs
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, Color B – 16 pcs
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0 – 16 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski Crystal Pearl – 2 pcs
- Czech super duo bead (2.5 x 5 mm) – 16 pcs
- Beading needle size 12
- Nylon beading thread (0.16 mm)
- Jump rings – 2 pcs and ear studs – 2 pcs or
- Ear wires 2 pcs
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!