Celebrate the last month of this year with me!
I would like to thank you all for the many purchases and for the positive reviews in my stores; for the many likes and kind comments I received on my posts on Facebook and Instagram and the kind messages and emails you sent me during the year. These are very-very important things in my life, these are the “driving forces” of my work to create new designs and to write tutorials from them.
Since December is the month of holidays I would like to give you some gifts:
If you visit one of my shops you can buy all patterns with a 20%, and all beading kits (only available on Etsy) with a 10% discount throughout December (no code needed).
Everyone who buys 3 or more beading patterns and/or beading kits from December 1st to December 31st in any of my stores, will participate in a raffle for the Fairy Berry necklace beading kit, that takes place on January 1st, 2024.
Please read the RULES:
- You will participate in the raffle if you buy 3 tutorials and/or beading kits in diasjewelryshop.etsy.com or on beading-tutorial.com from December 1st to December 31st, 2023 CET.
- It is not necessary that the purchases take place at the same time, you can buy three or more different times, the number of your purchases will be added up during the month.
- Each customer is entered into the draw only once, regardless of how many times and/or in how many stores they have purchased three tutorials and/or kits.
- If you order from my different shops please take your order with the same name, address and email address, otherwise I will not be able to correlate your purchases and thus you might not be eligible for the raffle.
- Purchase of free tutorials does not entitle you to participate in the raffle.
- The raffle will take place on January 1st, 2024.
- The name of the winner will be posted on beading-tutorial.com website and all social media related to organizer.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- You can buy my tutorials on Etsy ( https://diasjewelryshop.etsy.com) and here on beading-tutorial.com.
I wish you all happy holidays from the bottom of my heart and all the best in the new year!