DIY jewelry making tutorial, beaded brooch pattern with Swarovski bicone crystals and delica seed beads.
You can learn from this tutorial, how you can bead around the oval cabochon.
You can use the cameo cabochon for brooch, or for pendant.
New, updated version of the beading tutorial Cameo Cabochon Brooch:
- detail drawings for many steps,
- more detailed explanations,
- additional color scheme
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the brooch.
Easy beadwork pattern for beginners to advanced bead weavers.
- 8 pages
- 16 steps
- 26 illustrations
Material you need:
- Japanese Miyuki Delica (or Toho Treasure) bead size 11/0 – 2 g
- Japanese Toho seed bead size 15/0 Color A – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed bead size 15/0 Color B – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed bead size 11/0 Color A – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed bead size 11/0 Color B – 1 g
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystal – 22 pcs for a 26 x 36 mm cabochon (or 23 pcs for a32x42 mm cabochon)
- 26 x 36 mm (or 32 x 42 mm) (2 mm thick) Cameo Cabochon – 1 pc
- Beading needle Size 12
- Toho One-G beading thread
- Pin back 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!