Using this tutorial you can learn how to make the beautiful Corona de Flore bracelet, with RAW and peyote beading techniques.
You don’t need any special beads to create this bracelet.
This is a long beading project, it takes about 60-100 hours to finish it. So you need a lot of patience, and the result for your work will be an enchanting, unique bracelet.
I recommend this tutorial for very advanced bead weavers.
The beaded chenille toggle clasp is a part of the tutorial (so this tutorial contains the tutorial of the clasp).
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet and the clasp.
Beadwork pattern for very advanced bead weavers.
- 48 pages
- 100 steps
- 67 illustrations for the bracelet
- 72 illustrations for the clasp
- 134 phase photos for the bracelet
- 93 phase photos for the clasp
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color 1 – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color 2 – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color 3 – 2 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color 1 – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color 2 – 7 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color 3 – 5 g
- Japanese Toho Treasure beads size 11/0 – 12 g
- Czech Koralex firepolished beads size 3 mm – 360-400 pcs
- Beading needles in two sizes (e.g. Pony Size 10 and Size 12)
- Nylon beading threads or fishing lines 0.16 mm and 0.2 mm
- Diameter (inner): 6 cm (2.36 inch)
- Diameter (outer): 8.5 cm (3.34 inch)
- Length (with clasp): 20.5 cm (8.07 inch)
- Length (without clasp): 17 cm (6.69 inch)
- Width: 3 cm (1.18 inch)
- Thickness: 1.5 cm (0.6 inch)
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!