I made this bangle with flat chenille stitch. The chenille net rests on seed bead base, that gives it a thicker structure.
This is a very easy pattern, with an enchanted, delicate and beautiful result.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, photos and explanation of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the braclet.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers!
52 phase photos
MATERIALS YOU NEED:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 10 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color C – 5 g
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 10)
- Toho One-G beading thread
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!