Simple, elegant, easy to make beaded ring. The Sibyl Ring is a piece of the Sibyl collection.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the ring.
Beadwork pattern for beginner.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B -1 pcs
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearls (or round beads)- 6 pcs
- Beading needle Size 10
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!