Simple, elegant, easy to make beaded pendant. The diameter of the pendant is ca. 2.2 cm (0.87 inch).
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for beginner.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B -2 pcs
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearls Color A- 6 pcs
- Beading needle Size 10
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
- Jump ring – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!