Beaded beads give you a lot of possibilities to create novel jewelries:
- Make more beaded beads, and thread them successively to create a necklace or a bracelet.
- Combine your beaded beads with other types of beads to thread a necklace.
- Use your beaded bead as a hanging charm.
- Hang more beaded beads on a beaded rope, and you’ll get high fashionable jewelry.
I created my Candy beaded bead with RAW technique, using 3 mm fire-polished beads, 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads.
The beading tutorial is very detailed. It contains step by step instructions with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the jewelries.
The tutorial contains guide for making
- Candy beaded bead
- Necklace with Candy beaded beads
- Bracelet with Candy beaded beads.
The rope in this tutorial is Chenille Spiral developed by Geneviève Liebaert.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- Diameter of the Candy beaded bead: 2 cm (0,78 inch)
- Circumference of the bracelet: 21 cm (8.26 inch)
- Length of the necklace: 41 cm (16.1).
Materials you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 1 g for each beaded bead
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 1 g for each beaded bead; 10 g for the necklace; 6 g for the bracelet
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 1 g for each beaded bead; 6 g for the necklace, 3 g for the bracelet
- 3 mm Czech Koralex fire-polished beads – 30 pcs for each beaded bead; 12 pcs for the bracelet
- Beading needle (e.g. Pony size 12)
- Toho One-G beading thread
- Head pins (min. 3 cm (1.18 inch)) – 1 pc for each beaded beads
- Jump rings – 1 pc for each beaded beads; 2 pcs for the necklace; 2 pcs for the bracelet
- ∅ 2 ¼ inch (5.7 cm) bracelet memory wire – 22 cm (8.66 inch) (for the bracelet)
- Clasp – 1 pc for the necklace, 1 pc for the bracelet
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!