Beatrix is a simple and elegant necklace with beaded beads, using CRAW and triangle weave techniques, for advanced bead weavers.
The beading tutorial is very detailed. It contains step by step instructions with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the necklace.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- 19 pages
- 30 steps
- 39 illustrations
- 80 phase photos
- Length: 39 cm (15.35 inch) without the clasp
Materials you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 700 pcs (3 g)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A – 12 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B – 450 pcs (4 g)
- 4 mm Czech fire-polished beads or 4 mm pearl – 164 pcs
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 12)
- Nylon beading thread 0.16 mm
- Bead cones – 2 pcs
- wire 10 cm – 2 pcs
- Jump rings – 2 pcs Clasp – 1 pc
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $mailchimp_list in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55
Warning: compact(): Undefined variable $widget in /wp-content/plugins/yit-newsletter_off/templates/shortcodes/newsletter_form.php on line 55