The beading tutorial shows how to make a beaded flower pendant using a Swarovski crystal rivoli and dagger beads.
I recommend this tutorial for advanced bead weavers.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
- 12 pages
- 21 steps
- 25 illustrations
- 44 phase photos
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color 1 – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 Color 2 – 1 g
- Japanese Toho treasure beads size 11/0 – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 – 1 g
- Swarovski Bicone crystals size 3 mm – 16 pcs
- Czech dagger beads (top-drilled) size 5×16 mm – 16 pcs
- Swarovski crystal rivoli (Type 1122) size 14 mm – 1 pc
- Beading needles in two sizes (e.g. Pony Size 12)
- Beading thread (e.g. Toho One-G)
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!