With the Antique beaded bead project you can create a beaded bead using bicone crystals and seed beads. The beading method used here is very simple. The only difficulty is to hold the base bead in the beadwork throughout the process.
Instead the bicone crystals you can use Czech fire-polished beads too, to create these beaded beads.
If you make more Antique beaded beads, you can create a bracelet, or a whole necklace from them.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the beaded bead.
Easy beadwork pattern for beginners to intermediate bead weavers.
- 20 pages
- 24 steps
- 28 illustrations
- 77 phase photos
- Diameter: 20 mm (0.787 inch)
- Height: 15 mm (0.59 inch)
Material you need
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 – 1 g
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color A – 28 pcs, OR 4 m Czech fire-polished beads – 24 pcs
- 4 mm Swarovski bicone crystals Color B – 21 pcs, OR 4 m Czech fire-polished beads – 18 pcs
- 12 mm plastic or wooden bead – 1 pc
- Beading needle (e. g. Pony size 12)
- Toho One-G beading thread or nylon beading thread 0.16 mm
- Head pin min. 5 cm – 1 pc
- Bead caps (small) – 2 pcs
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!