Balogh Flower Bracelet is a bangle covered with many-many tiny seed bead-flowers.
Some years ago (in 2014) I designed my Corona de Flore bracelet decorated with hundreds of tiny beaded flowers. To bead this bracelet was very difficult, the work took more than 150 hours and I used 10.000 seed beads for this single porject. I tried to reproduce this bracelet on the Year Long Challenge 2021 of the International Beading Week. The challenge runs every year from August to July. We bead a component, or one part of a bigger beadwork each month, according to the colours of the IBW logo. So I worked on that piece for a year. The Balogh Flower bracelet is a simpler version of my Corona de Flore, which I recommend you, if you love seed beads, colours, tiny flowers and meticulous work.
You don’t need any special beads to create this bracelet, I used only seed beads (size 11/0 and 15/0).
This is a long beading project, it takes about 60-90 hours to finish it. So you need a lot of patience, and the result for your work will be an enchanting, unique bracelet.
I recommend this tutorial for very advanced bead weavers.
The beaded chenille toggle clasp is a part of the tutorial (so this tutorial contains the tutorial of the clasp), which I developed from Geneviève Liebaert’s Chenille Spiral.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet and the clasp.
Beadwork pattern for very advanced bead weavers.
- 72 pages
- 116 steps
- 85 illustrations for the bracelet
- 67 illustrations for the clasp
- 223 phase photos for the bracelet
- 114 phase photos for the clasp
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0, colour A – 5 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0, colour B – 2 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0, colour C – 3 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0, colour D – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0, colour E – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, colour A – 15 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, colour B – 1.5 g x10
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, colour C – 1 g
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0, colour D – 1 g
- Beading needle (e.g. Pony Size 12)
- Beading thread (e.g. Toho One-G)
- Fishing line, clear, size 0.16 mm
- Diameter (inner): 6 cm (2.36 inch)
- Diameter (outer): 8 cm (3.15 inch)
- Length (with clasp): 20.5 cm (8.07 inch)
- Length (without clasp): 17 cm (6.69 inch)
- Width: 2.3 cm (0.9 inch)
- Thickness: 1 cm (0.4 inch)
❊ ❊ ❊
Terms and condition of use:
This PDF document contains the pattern and tutorial (the plans and technical drawings) of the design created by Diána Balogh. The design is a three dimensional work of fine art. The design, and all the content of this document are the intellectual property of Diána Balogh, and are therefore under copyright protection.
© 2021 Diána Balogh
Purchase or download of this tutorial grants the purchaser license to personally make and sell jewellery made using this tutorial WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
|You can create jewellery for yourself.|
|You can give the finished jewellery as a gift to another person.|
|You may only post photos from the completed product.|
|You can sell maximum 20 pieces jewellery you made using this tutorial. If you want to sell more, you have to buy another tutorial which gives you licence for another 20 pieces.|
|When posting your work online, or when you sell it, make sure to give me credit. Something like “Designed by Diána Balogh” or “Design: beading-tutorial.com” on Instagram: Designed by @dianabalogh_beadingtutorial will suffice.|
The purchase or download of this document DOES NOT give you permission:
|You may not copy the whole tutorial or a part of it, or create a tutorial of a derivative work without my written permission.|
|You may not distribute the tutorial.|
|You may not lend the tutorial, not even to your best friend.|
|You may not teach this pattern on-line or in person beading course.|
|You may not post phase photos or video footage about the process and the semifinished design.|
|Mass production is not permitted under this license.|
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!