The Flat Chenille Stitch design defines the way of beading and the position and orientation of the beads relatively to each other.
After the first publication of my original design I modified the beading ot the Flat Chenille net a little bit , because this modification gives optically more beautiful appearance to the design.
If you join the Facebook group, you will get a CODE. With the code you can download the tutorial FOR FREE.
It is simple: Put the tutorial in your shopping cart, during checkout write the coupon code in the “PROMOTIONAL CODE” field, apply, and you will get it for free.
If you join the Flat Chenille Stitch group on Facebook:
- You can learn how to do Flat Chenille Stitch for free from me, the developer of the stitch.
- I show you those points where you have to pay attention to the details.
- You can post the photos of your finished Flat Chenille Stitch jewellery in the Facebook group and show us your beautiful creation.
- If you create a new colour combination for the original Flat Chenille Design, show us!
Purchase or download of this tutorial grants the purchaser license to personally make and sell jewellery made using this tutorial WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- You can create jewellery for yourself.
- You can give the finished jewellery as a gift to another person.
- You may only post photos from the completed product.
- When posting your work online, or when you sell it, make sure to give me credit. Something like “Designed by Diána Balogh” or “Design: beading-tutorial.com” on Instagram: Designed by @dianabalogh_beadingtutorial will suffice.
Download of this document does not give you permission:
- You may not sell jewelleries you made using this tutorial, because this is a free teaching material. If you want to sell the jewellery, you have to buy the paid tutorial from my shop (beading-tutorial.com and diasjewelryshop.etsy.com) which gives you licence for selling the jewelleries.
- You may not copy the whole tutorial or a part of it, or create a tutorial of a derivative work without my written permission.
- You may not distribute the tutorial.
- You may not lend the tutorial, not even to your best friend. She/he can download it for free after joining our Facebook group.
- You may not teach this pattern on-line or in person beading course. If you want to teach it, please contact me.
- You may not post phase photos or video footage about the process and the semifinished design.
- Mass production is not permitted under this license.
Please support me by being a Fair User. Your hobby is my only job.