A simple beading project for this flower bracelet from super duo beads, Swarovski bicone crystals and Toho seed beads. Beading pattern for beginners to advanced bead weavers.
Easy to follow free beading tutorial.
The listing is for a PDF file containing instructions for making the Flower-In-Flower bracelet, not the bracelet itself.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the bracelet.
Beadwork pattern for beginners and advanced bead weavers.
Material you need:
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0
- Czech super duo beads (2.5 x 5 mm) Color A – 66-90 pcs
- Czech super duo beads (2.5 x 5 mm) Color B – 15-20 g
- 3 mm Swarovski bicone crystals – 12-16 pcs
- 6 mm Swarovski crystal pearl – 1 pc
- Beading needle Size 10
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!