The Renaissance cross pendant is based on czech fire-polished beads, decorated with Japanese Toho seed beads.
You can learn from my beading tutorials, how to read the illustrations of beading patterns. I draw illustrations to each steps, take some pictures from the beading phases, so you can see the beading process from two perspectives. This way you can understand the correlation between figures and photos.
The beading pattern is very detailed. Step by step with illustrations, phase photos and explanations of each step, material list, color list, and finished pictures of the pendant.
Beadwork pattern for advanced bead weavers.
Techniques: Right-angle weave, Triangle weave
Finished size: 4 cm x 4 cm (1.57 inch x 1.57 inch)
- 15 pages
- 22 steps
- 43 illustrations
- 104 phase photos
Materials you need
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 15/0 (128 pcs)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color A (60 pcs)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 11/0 Color B (60 pcs)
- Japanese Toho seed beads size 8/0 (12 pcs)
- 4 mm czech fire-polished beads (36 pcs)
- Beading needle (e.g. Pony Size 10)
- Nylon beading thread 0.2 mm
❊ ❊ ❊
Join my mailing list.
Stay tuned about new art and new lessons!